Frequently Asked Questions
75-Ball Game Help | 90-Ball Game Help | Chat Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | FAQ
What are Wagering Requirements and what are my benefits?
- Each bonus received will come with a pre-defined wagering requirement. This means that if you played a game with your bonus funds and won, your winnings would then go to your Bonus Balance until you have played through the required wagering requirement.
- With our new system in place you will now receive bigger, better and more exciting Bonuses while keeping your bingo environment friendly and fun!
- In addition we've made it super easy for you to keep track of all of your bonuses. For each Bonus received you will be able to see its wagering requirements and track your progress towards fulfilling it.
- You're not missing out or losing out on anything because these wins came from a FREE Bonus!
What happens if I have purchased my cards and I get disconnected from the game?
- As soon as your cards are purchased, you are in the game regardless of your connection status.
- The game outcome is generated at our servers, and if one of the cards you have purchased is a winner, then you will win. If you get disconnected for any reason, and you have purchased cards, then check your transactions in the members area to see if you won.
Why can I not connect to the chat server?
- Our chat servers may be down from time to time, but this is not frequent. Often, if your computer sits behind a firewall, the firewall will not allow our chatservers to send messages to your computer.
Can I keep my card numbers from game to game?
- Unfortunately not. In keeping things fair, all cards are randomly generated at the time you request them.
- If you do not like the numbers of your issued cards, you can simply click the GET NEW CARDS button to get issued with a new batch.
How do I cash out and get paid?
Payouts can be requested from the cashier. Withdrawals are processed based on the method that you have used to make your deposit.
Please find our withdrawal policy here .
How will my transactions appear on my bank or credit card?
- Your deposits and withdrawals will be listed on your bank statement under the title Broadway Gaming UK Ltd. For further details please find our withdrawal policy here.
Are my payment card details secure?
- We use the SSL Protocol with 128 bit encryption to provide security and privacy between your computer and our servers.
- This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted.
- This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential details.
How do I know the bingo games are fair?
- To assure the integrity of our games, a Random Number Generator (RNG) is always used to ensure random results. Whether it's the bingo ball selection, a roll of a dice, a hand of cards, or a spin of the wheel, in each event a Random Number Generator (RNG) is utilized to ensure that the outcome is random. The system has been rigorously tested by running millions of rounds and examining their results. The system is also systematically tested by Zoes Bingo.
I received a Free Spins voucher, how do I claim it?
- Once you login to the site and enter the gaming lobby, click on the gift icon located at the top section next to the site logo. If you received a voucher and cannot find any gift icon please contact us
How do I get support?
- Feel free to contact us with any questions or support issues.
- We will endeavour to answer all queries within 72 hours.
- We recommend that customers print out all transaction data, rules of the game, terms and conditions and payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place.